Go Back   RCTLounge Community Forums > RCTLounge > Announcements

Old 11-25-2011, 04:58 PM
I own the place.

Thumbs up 4 Years of RCTLounge

Four years ago, two Coaster Simulator fans teamed up to create a simple, yet fun new community called "RCTLounge". Starting as a small InvisionFree forum, it quickly grew into a full blown website. Now, it's the largest and most active Coaster Simulator website in the world.

We've been honored to work on the site for all these years. We've had outstanding moderation team members, fantastic projects, groundbreaking features, and most of all, the best members on Earth.

Thank you for helping make RCTLounge possible. We truly are honored and privileged to have our little website so huge now.

I'd like to personally send my gratitude out to one of our original founders, 772pilot. He provided financial support for the site as it started and is truly one of the most important people here at RCTLounge. Without him, Ethan & I would not have the chance today to be able to call RCTLounge one of our products at 1scream.

So here's to four years, and to all the years in the future! RCTLounge isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. We'll continue to make RCTLounge the place to share your Coaster Simulator projects.

Once again, thanks!
-Doug, Ethan & Chris
RCTLounge Administrators
-Doug
I write code to pay bills. ~ Lonely American lover of Hardstyle. ~ Proud owner of a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8.