Go Back   RCTLounge Community Forums > Tutorials & Media > Tutorials

Old 04-06-2008, 09:31 PM
RCTLounge Administrator

RCT3 Peep Cheats!

The following cheats are compatible with Soaked! and Wild!. You can activate them by renaming a peep with a certain name:

Wild! Cheats:
Rabbit-Animals constantly breed.

Alvin Swazonegger-Allows large billboard movies.

Soaked! and higher:

M Brookes - Enables you can place wall pieces and other scenery items on the edge of path tiles.

Alistair Lindsay - alters the speed at which some sound effects are played at pause, fast and fastest.

Rick Griffiths - changes the inside of a tunnel from rubble to sharks on both sides, the ceiling and the floor.

Mornington Crescent - This allows building shops etc underground (use SHIFT to lower an object's position until it is say, level with an underground path).

David Walsh - This allows removal of the user interface (ie all the icons, menus etc) using CTRL-U once the cheat is active. This is great for taking screen shots. Press CTRL-U again to get the user interface back.

v1a Final Patch OR Higher:

Isambard Kingdom Brunel - Trains Staff (Costs you about $1000 plus the total cost needed to fully train all of your Staff Members)

FPS - Displays an Frames Per Second counter.

Ghost Town - Will stop the flow of peeps coming into your park. This seems irreversible and the only way to disable it is to shut down the game fully.

Andrew Thomas - decreases track friction, which can make coasters go faster along their tracks

David Braben - Disable the Lift Chain Speed & Launch Speed limits. Normally, you are not permitted over a set speed limit. Usage: Select a coaster. Select "Operating Mode". You must have "Powered Launch" selected to alter the Launch Speed.

Andrew Gillett - Unknown effect (On the first Career mission, this code will double the value rating of your park - which will complete your first mission objective. On other tested missions, it seems to possibly cause a slight increase in park value too)

v1 Retail or higher:
John D Rockefeller - Increase your money by $10,000

Chris Sawyer - Cheer (Lp) - All guests applaud you & Jump into the air

Mouse - They follow the mouse cursor. They start off looking at the ground because the cursor is at the bottom of the screen. Wave it around a bit and the peeps watch! (credit:mrbdamien)

Guido Fawkes - Enables the "Advanced firework editor". Usage: Scenery -> Firework Mixmaster -> Fireworks Displays -> Add firework display -> Advanced firework editor.

Atari - Cheer (Fade) - All guests applaud you

James Hunt - You are given a buggy vehicle to ride in - exit coastercam and delete as scenery when done

D Lean
- Open the "Flying Camera" routes editor - You can also use CTRL-SHIFT-0 (the number zero) For more info click here .

A Hitchcock - Hitchcock - not sure what this does (could be related to the birds like Alfred's movie)

ATITech - Every Person (both guests & staff) move super fast, though the game time passes at normal speed (rides & coasters do not speed up) (Expires after 20 seconds)

Make Me Sick - All guests become Sick and vomit immediately (Repeat it to make the park insanely dirty - watch them handymen run)

Jonny Watts - PeepCam (see the world through the eyes of the guest who you just renamed)

John Wardley - No Coaster Height Limit (ride & coaster tracks can be built without height limitations)

Frontier Unbreakable (Buildings/Rides/Coasters do not break down any longer)

Jon Roach - Ride All Rides (make all guests ride every parkride before leaving the park) OR, it may just make guests ignore their nausea rating

Sam Denney - Ride All Coasters (make all guests ride every park coaster before leaving the park) OR, it may just make guests ignore their nausea rating

Old 04-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Gang Green!

Default RE: RCT3 Peep Cheats!

Very useful and helpful. Nice work Pilot.

Old 04-07-2008, 11:10 PM
RCTLounge Administrator

Actually, this was just copied over from the old RCTLounge forum.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:10 PM

I have a couple questions, I was just finding some cheats (I only use a few) and I found this but, The david walsh one, i have no clue how to take the actual picture... and just to let you know Frontier works alone...(You know like: Frontier only, my game works with it just like that and the cheat works too...but basically the same thing :biggrin: )

Old 05-06-2008, 08:17 PM
....goes boom.

You do the David Walsh thing and then press F10. You should see a slight freeze in the game.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:58 PM

oh, F10, that is the step i forgot, thanks! :smile:

Old 12-19-2008, 07:43 PM
lolseasonthree

wow, didn't know about Mornington Crescent, thanks!
OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE BLUER THAN THEY APPEAR

Old 07-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Banned

posted by accident. mods delete, please. thanks.

Old 07-29-2010, 11:55 PM

Lightbulb

**(have not tested [yet])**

(More) v1 Retail or Higher:

Atomic-Big explosion

PhotoStory-Peeps take photos

A Hitchcock-Lots of ducks appear
(I know this was already posted, but the result of the cheat was unknown)

Shifty-Peeps dance

Update #2 or later:

Isambard Kingdom Brunel-Train all staff for $1,000